Let's lower the price
Video overview of pallet racks
Pallet racks are highly adaptable to storage of various objects (pallets of all types, crates, drums, rolls, etc.) and efficient use of space and volume of the room (by 40-50%) designed for storage. Compared to other racking systems, frontal storage equipment is characterized by low capital investment and operating costs.
Front racks are used for storage of both single-type and combined loads, providing easy access to each type of product without disturbing the storage system.
Racks with Guard Netting
Frontal racks prices from $ 100 per pallet space
Found a better deal?Low price guarantee.
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it!
3-DEEP FRONTAL RACKS
ELEMENTS OF FRONTAL RACKS
- Frame. It is made of two open section uprights with two rows of perforated holes.
- Beams. They are hung in pairs on the frames and locked with connectors.
- Crosspieces They are used to tie the racks into a single structure.
- Shelves. They can optionally be laid on beams to accommodate cargo without pallets using small packaging.
- Additional elements. These include all kinds of bumpers, delimiters, fasteners for non-standard loads.
- The props are connected by horizontal diagonal braces.
- The beams are used for placing pallets or shelves on them.
- The crosspieces provide additional rigidity and allow the system to maintain the same distance between them along the entire length of the frame.
- The shelves can be made of metal or wood, or grating can be placed on them.
- Bumpers, limiters are manufactured in short time in-house. We can manufacture any metal structures to your requirements.
Free 3D warehouse design in one dayTo get started
Our expert will gather the necessary information for a detailed drawingThis is what you will get in the final file
Images of 3D models of frontal racking equipment in the warehouse from different anglesOrder a free 3D warehouse project
European level production
Modern design department
Design engineers have modern software at their disposal and an experimental area where new designs of racking systems are tested.
Due to the fact that the racking design with the necessary configuration is developed from scratch, rather than according to existing templates, the customer receives unique equipment that most precisely meets their needs.Submit