Let's lower the price
Video overview of racking on mobile bases
- Space saving. Mobile shelving can be installed at a minimum distance from each other, leaving only one aisle in the warehouse. This allows up to 95% of the floor space to be used. All goods remain within easy reach: any rack can be ap-proached by moving the other structures in their path in succession using an electric drive.
- Reduced operating costs. The close proximity of the mobile racks reduces the cost of heating (cooling, lighting) the goods.
- Possibility to use old equipment. Virtually any shelving can be put on mobile bases: frontal, shelving, cantilever, archive Including used racks.
- Low power consumption. Mobile racking can be serviced using standard warehouse equip-ment (of suitable lifting capacity and height).
- Safety. Mobile racks are equipped with sensors on photocells that guide the infrared beam along the end part of the mobile load struc-tures. When a person or forklift crosses the beam, it causes the sliding equipment to lock automatically. The movement can only be re-stored by commands from the control panel in the rack row and from the central control panel.
Principle of Operation
Cost of racks on mobile bases:
starting from 200 per pallet space
Found a better deal?Low price guarantee.
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it!
SYSTEM MOVEMENT SPEED: 4.7 M/MIN
Free 3D warehouse design in one dayTo get started
Our expert will gather the necessary information for a detailed drawingThis is what you will get in the final file
Images of 3D models of frontal racking equipment in the warehouse from different anglesOrder a free 3D warehouse project
European level production
Modern design department
Design engineers have modern software at their disposal and an experimental area where new designs of racking systems are tested.
Due to the fact that the racking design with the necessary configuration is developed from scratch, rather than according to existing templates, the customer receives unique equipment that most precisely meets their needs.Submit